PO Box 99999, Any Town, NY 99999
To find a position that will allow me to utilize the skills I have gained in my 10+ years in the IT field. I seek to improve processes and provide added value to any team I join or lead.
ABC Inc. Any Town, NY February 2010 – Present
- SQL 2008, SSIS, SSAS to create a Product Sales data to pivot data for business decision making.
- Created the corporate data warehouse and was responsible to maintain all Sales and Accounting reports.
- Created an Intranet Data maintenance Web Site and a Reports Web Site from the data warehouse.
XYZ Corp. Any Town NY September 2009 – October 2009
- Designed and oversaw data synchronization schema and content management across multiple remote systems throughout the company, including information systems, data warehouses and 3rd party hosting company.
- Optimized and created database stored procedures, packages and jobs to make daily operations more efficient.
- Generated analytic reports as well as reporting UI for multiple departments.
BCD Inc. Any Town, NY January 2008 – April 2009
- Installed and configured Microsoft Cluster 2005 service and SQL 2005 reporting service; Configure, deploy, maintain, tune and monitor all database instances in development, testing and production environments.
- Responsibilities included managing all processes related to database administration: backups, restores, installations, SSIS, Job creation and scheduling, create job procedures, view. Profile to monitor and report on database performance tuning, testing…etc.
- Assist with issues relating to system performance: Diagnosis of Microsoft SQL Server problems, Application Support and SQL Support.
- Responsible for database environment (software installation, upgrade, patch, backup, recovery, resolution, automated maintenance and monitoring).
- Maintain and monitor database security and backup and recovery systems.
- Experience with logical database design, including data modeling, normalization techniques, and use of entity relationship diagrams.
- Develop programs, queries, stored procedures, views, triggers and functions.
- Work in a collaborative development environment, providing assistance & technical guidance to less experienced team members.
- Working with software developers to ensure that databases meet software specifications.
- Working with storage administrators to ensure that the database has appropriate SAN volume configuration.
- Working with Microsoft Cluster 2005 service, SQL 2005 reporting service, Disaster Recovery systems.
- Experience with SQL Server Integration Services – creation of SSIS packages into a Data Mart and then building SSAS Cubes, Dimensions and Mining Structures.
- & Scripting Languages: VB-ASP (ADO), VB, Java Script, VBA, PHP, HTML, Perl, Cold Fusion, and UNIX Shell.
- Database Systems: Tera data, Netezza, SQL Server 2000-2005, My SQL, Sybase ASE, IBM Universe, Unidata, and IBM DB2-UDB.
- Systems: Windows XP-2000-2003, IBM AIX 4.3-5.2, Solaris.
- Software: Adobe Dream weaver, Visual Studio, and Microsoft Office and Back Office.
Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) – SQL Server 2005 – January 2006