999 Main Street, Any Town, NY – 99999
Executive Administrative Assistant & Office Manager
and technically skilled business professional with a versatile human resource management and administrative support skill set developed through experience as an office manager, secretary, executive administrative assistant, data entry specialist, human resource assistant and word processing clerk.
Excels in resolving employer challenges with innovative solutions systems and process improvements proven to increase efficiency, customer satisfaction and the bottom line,
Offer advanced computer skills in MS Office Suite, KRONOS, Share Point, Report2Web, PRC Easy View, Quick Books, ORACLE and other software applications and systems.
- Office Management
- Team building & Supervision
- Staff Development & Training
- Policies & Procedures Manuals
- Report & Document Preparation
- Spreadsheet & Database Creation
- Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Records Management
- Meeting & Event Planning
- Inventory Management
- Accurate Typing Speed – 77 WPM
ABC INC., Any Town, NY 2009 to Present
Executive Administrative Assistant, 12/09 to Present
- Develop and implement a program for Security Officer Training to ensure compliance with federal and state regulations.
- Develop and implement a functioning business plan consistent with the existing Company mission and services guide.
- Develop a comprehensive program of services guide in cooperation with the President and Vice President of Buffalo Security.
- Communicate openly and effectively with staff, vendors, and .
- Assist with the selection, training, and assignment of personnel.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures in the operation of the company.
- Assist with the administration of the budget.
- Assist in maintaining records and filing necessary reports.
- Assist in compliance with legal and regulatory requirements of the various governmental agencies.
- Plan and organize the day to day procedures to provide for efficient operation of the Company.
- Other duties as assigned by the President and Vice President.
XYZ CORP., Any Town, NY
Executive Administrative Assistant, 6/09 to 12/09
- Demonstrated capacity to provide comprehensive support for executive-level staff including scheduling meetings, coordinating travel, and effectively managing all essential tasks.
- Respected and well-regarded by management and co-workers. Consistently receive high marks for excellent performance.
- Very well organized and comfortable working in a multi-tasking project-oriented environment.
- Highly focused and results-oriented in supporting complex, deadline-driven operations; able to identify goals and priorities and resolve issues in initial stages.
- An effective team player that understands the value of working together towards a common goal.
BCD INC., Any Town, NY
Executive Assistant, 6/09 to 12/09
- Revised, modified, organized, gathered information and went on site visits for monthly meetings and bi-annual events.
- Organized and gathered information for monthly reports.
- Managed confidential and sensitive correspondence.
- Calculated and processed expense reports.
- Processed invoices.
- Updated and maintained calendars and appointment schedules.
- all travel arrangements.
UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA
Bachelor of Business Administration
Human Resource Management concentration
UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA
Associate in Arts
NEW YORK HIGH SCHOOL, Any Town, NY