999 Main Street, Any Town, NY – 99999
(999) 999-9999 (Home)
(999) 999-9999 (Cell)
EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Executive Administrative Assistant with 20+ years of proven experience supporting corporate senior level Executives and management team for a global Fortune 500 company Highly confidential communicator and employee with an extensive background in operations, procedures, calendar management, planning, and logistics for a busy meeting schedule including complex travel arrangements in a highly visible position Dedicated, self-starter, organized and multi-tasker with impeccable attention to detail with a history of providing exceptional, advanced and complex administrative support for Executives, Management Team and Employees at all levels.
Key Areas of Expertise
- Senior Executive-Level Administrative Support
- Logistics for Senior Level, Board of Directors.
- Sales & Executive Communication Meetings
- Global, Corporate, Department & Field Liaison
- Professional Appearance & Demeanor
- Proficient Computer & Technical Skills
- Strategic & Day-to-Day Execution
- Managing Executive Calendar and Meeting Planning
- Domestic & International Travel Planning & Logistics
- Strong Verbal & Written Communication Skills
- Special Projects & Assignments
- Operations and Human Resources Support
ABC INC., Any Town, NY 2004 – Present
Executive Administrative Assistant, 10/02 – Present
- Implemented and refined the project and task numbers to unify the numbering sequence to provide ease of use for all employees. This system also assisted project managers in identifying inaccurate labor charges prior to time sheet approval each week.
- Performed internet research for due diligence data collection and finalized an average of 35 reports per year for distribution to the project manager(s) and clients. To improve efficiency, I created a notebook with pertinent contact information sorted by city, county and utility; updating information as needed.
- Created a projects report notebook for to quickly identify approved, pending or failed inspections using a project report matrix for quick view, as well as identify where at which stage the project was currently holding in the review process.
- Initiated the inclusion of certain vendor information onto the project labor reports expense section by coordinating with the accounts payable clerk to easily find the back-up information during the invoicing stage.
XYZ CORP., Any Town, NY 2000 – 2004
Executive Administrative Assistant, 1987 – 2002
- Provide executive-level administrative support to Regional Vice President and the Vice President of with a demonstrated ability to improvise, improve procedures, reduce overhead expenses, and provide superior customer service.
- Managed calendars for the Executive Management Team.
- Plan and coordinate meetings on-site and off-site for executive team, region team, corporate visitors, and clients.
- Organize the details of special events, travel arrangements, agendas and itineraries.
- Process monthly expense reports reflecting supporting documents and following company T&E policy and procedures.
- Procure travel using the internet and travel center for Executive Management Team and Front Line Managers.
- Process payroll and monthly vacation accruals for the Executive Management Team, Managers, and office personnel.
- Coordinate, maintain, and distribute weekly calendar for the region.
- Gather data and complete preparation of weekly reports and project coordination.
- Maintain organization chart and region accounts directory.
BCD INC., Any Town, NY 1982 – 2000
Executive Administrative Assistant, 1984 – 1986
- Provide support to the Vice President, Managing Directors, and Senior Associates of the Business Development Department.
- Prepared business presentations, reports and correspondence, including follow-up correspondence.
- Prepare weekly reports for the department’s weekly meetings.
- Coordinate and facilitate collection of data and information from department and other department’s member’s calendars to compile special reports.
- Maintain calendars, coordinate travel itinerary and process expense reports.
- Renew magazine subscriptions.
- Register department members as well as other members of the company for conferences and off-site meetings.
- Process checks requests and wire transfers.
- Provide back-up to the receptionist and other executive administrative assistants within the organization.
EDUCATION and PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
ROCKEFELLER UNIVERSITY, Business courses, 2002
Extensive Professional Development including:
Plus for Employees, ISO Awareness and Process Management Overview, Personal Leadership, Time
Management, Records Management, Team Building, Goal Setting, Information Security Awareness, Integrity Code
and Standards of Conduct, Managing Up Partnering with Your Manager, and Quality Service Skills
Dale Carnegie Communications and Public Speaking, 2000
- Lotus Notes Email & Calendar
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Outlook Email & Calendar
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- SAP & EBP Processing System
- AT&T & Nortel Phone Systems
- Pitney Bowes & UPS Machines
- Xerox & Brother Facsimile
- 10-Key Calculator
- 80 – 100 w.p.m.
- Internet Research & Navigation
PROFESSIONAL and VOLUNTEER ORGANIZATIONS
A1 Charity Organization