123 Main Street, Anytown US 12345, 555-555-5555, firstname.lastname@example.org
Actively seeking a position with an organization in need of a Professional with skills in Supervision & Administration, Sales, and Financial & Insurance Services including abilities to optimize efficiency and to exceed objectives
, flexible, and results-driven Administrative Specialist with 18 years of experience and expertise in Administration, Negotiation, Organization, Coordination, Multi-Tasking, Problem Solving & Analysis, and Time Management. Experienced in creating unique approaches to drive business growth. Highly motivated Professional with recognized leadership, initiative, and communication skills. Committed to quality service and able to perform responsibilities with professionalism & ethics even under extreme pressure while implementing established standards and procedures. Proven talent in business processes improvement, Operations Management, and Quality & Safety Assurance with the ability to understand the business growth objectives of any company. Key strengths include:
- Exceptional organizational skills. Recognized for cross-discipline talents in needs for analysis and problem resolution in fast paced environments.
- Dynamic communication and interpersonal skills. Maintained exceptional interpersonal & communication skills. Built & maintained healthy relationships, while interfacing positively with people of diverse backgrounds.
- Active Listening and problem sensitivity. Provided full attention to details, took time in understanding the points being made, asked questions as appropriate, and never interrupted at inappropriate times.
- Dedicated, innovative, and self-motivated team player. Initiated action and follow through to conclusion of any commitment. Reacted flexibly to changes in priority and direction, assumed increased responsibilities as needed, and motivated others to achieve business objectives.
- Computer competent. Proficient in CMST, AMPS, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, Word Perfect, and Oracle.
Administrative Specialist ▪ ABC Inc. – 2008 – 2009
- Generated data entries to new and existing Probation and Alternative Community Service files.
- Intake and processed offenders’ initial screenings for Home Confinement, Alternative Community Service, Probation, and Pre-Trial Diversion.
- Performed National Criminal History searches.
- Have knowledge of court dispositions and Florida Statues.
- Attended meetings, prepared meeting minutes and staff reports.
- Processed payroll , balanced daily deposits, and familiar with People Soft.
- Generated all new active files and maintained filing system of a confidential .
- Acted as site representative for Alternative Community Service.
- Performed research, collection and analysis of data related to area of assignment.
- Collected and analyzed statistical reports.
- Created facility data forms and prepared warrants.
- Conducted inmate orientations.
- Maintained phone contact with offender employers
- Ordered monthly office supplies and facility forms.
- Coordinated scheduling of nursing staff and scheduled monthly meetings.
- Scheduled inmates’ outside medical appointments and coordinated DNA screenings.
- Coordinated and maintained calendar for professional staff and maintained employee records.
- Maintained filing system of a confidential nature and maintained logs.
Administrative Specialist ▪ XYZ Corp. 2007 – 2008
- Utilized organizational skills to produce viable and lasting records systems.
- Streamlining processes to maximize office efficiency.
- Creating and closing maintenance orders for over 700 pieces of rolling equipment.
- Allocating SAP parts and purchasing requisitions to maintenance orders.
- Created purchasing requisitions in SAP Oracle 22.214.171.124.0. Purchases over $45,000.
- Reporting of open orders and posted the final invoices of transactions to orders.
- Mirror computer records to hard files consistently.
- Perform 90-day compliance reporting targeting necessary preventative maintenance for the company fleet.
- Mitigated company liability by consistently maintaining legal DOT and maintenance records for retrieval.
- Implemented proper record keeping for fleet maintenance and mechanical history.
- Cross import Data on regular basis from SAP to Excel and Excel to SAP.
- Present reports in timely manner to management.
- Mastery in Microsoft Excel spread sheet and analytical skills.
- Created procedural training documents and work tools in SAP and in Microsoft Excel.
- Selected from North America Administrative pool to perform 2008 SAP Upgrade.
- Developed training documents and presentations for personnel.
- Trained in person, over the phone and by using Net-meeting.
- Perform troubleshooting of SAP transactions over the phone with other camps.
Administrative Specialist ▪ BCD Inc. 2006 – 2008
- Assistant to Regional ASD Coordinator, SPED Director
- Collect records and reports required data
- Management of case loads, referrals, purchases, professional development
- Autism workshop registrations, billing, create and copy materials for Autism workshops, misc. duties
- Autism Library – check in and out
- Make flyers, Registration forms and Evaluations for workshops
- Reports in FileMaker Pro 10 database – Grant reports yearly
- Enter information from Referral forms into FileMaker Pro 10 database
- Maintain Autism database records
- Maintain job postings on ESU #3 web site
- Web site updates – Special Ed Dept.
- iShare Web updates – Autism, ECCOA, ILCD, Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Share Point updates – add people and content
- Meeting minutes and agendas
- in AR and AP for back-up – billing, purchase orders, attendance, etc.
EDUCATION AND LICENSURE
Bachelor of Health Care Administration (2005) ▪ Andersen University
Certified Medical Assistant ▪ Hargest Vocational and Technical College
Business Administration ▪ Houston Community College
Texas Licensed Agent (2007) ▪ Texas General Lines – Life, Health & Accident Insurance
Texas Licensed Realtor and Texas Licensed Loan Officer (2007) ▪ Champions School Of Real Estate