999 Main Street. Any Town, NY 99999
999-999-9999 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Ia proven track record of providing quality administrative support to executives and managers in a variety of industries and capacities.
- Highly organized
- Ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail
- Project management
- Strong verbal communication
- Working independently
- Strong written communication
- Strong technical proficiency
- Administrative comprehension
- Team oriented
- Respect for others
Administrative Coordinator 4/04 – Present | ABC Inc. | Any Town, NY
- Provided smooth outpatient flow in such areas as financial screening, appointment and procedure scheduling; resulting in optimal patient satisfactory.
- Scheduled new consultations and follow-up appointments using Hospital’s online system.
- Submitted insurance authorizations for requested procedures and consultation referrals to other specialist.
- Explained department billing policies and procedures and ensured patients had the proper authorizations.
- Collect payment from patients, at the time of service, supply receipts, balance and deposit petty cash.
- Provided administrative support and coverage to various specialty departments.
- Registered new patients and updated patient information by collecting appropriate demographic information.
Administrative Coordinator 5/00 – 4/04 | XYZ Corp. | Any Town, NY
- Maintained client database.
- Scheduling client transportation needs.
- Performed a multitude of administrative tasks as required in my job .
- Receive and distribute incoming mail or materials to appropriate offices and staff.
- Maintain and track supervisor and other staff member’s calendars for appointments and meetings.
- Schedule appointments and meetings for supervisor based on previous commitments, priorities and current issues of importance.
- Consolidate data and, or reports submitted by other staff and summarize combined results.
- Develop and implement administrative methods and procedures for an office and resolve problems or conflicts in guidance.
- Requisition office supplies, services and equipments.
Administrative Coordinator 11/99 – 4/00 | BCD Inc. | Any Town, NY
- Process Invoices, Vouchers and Purchase Orders.
- Tracking Invoices, Special Orders, Requisitions, Purchase Orders and cost control in SAP.
- Create Special Orders and PO requests on behalf of Managers.
- Determine purchasing needs by analyzing quotes and bids for suitability, cost and product availability. Evaluate samples, products and services. Recommend and initiating purchase of materials, supplies and services by issuing a requisition or purchase order.
- Year in Invoice and Budget close out.
- Consistently provide support and training as the departmental records coordinator and administer the Records Management Program.
- Provide in-depth customer service to all levels within and outside of the company, including Direct Materials and Indirect Materials suppliers.
- Monthly Budget Analysis Reporting for President.
- Department training on Records Management and various other office programs.
- Cross checking invoices in SAP and verify that all invoices are within the original budget and allocated to the appropriate Cost Center.
- Procure office supplies, business cards, forms within the realm of the operational budget.
- high level audio and video conference calls, board and management meetings. Special events and travel arrangements for management and resolve and negotiate billing discrepancies.
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, WordPerfect, Act! 4.0, Paradox, GroupWise, Outlook, Internet Explorer, Netscape, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Access, Quark ex Press, COFRS, VAX.
2004 – Present Washington University, St. Louis, WA
- Associate’s Degree in Business Administration.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration.
1987 – 1991 NY High School New York, NY