999 Main Street • Phone: (999) 999-9999 • Any Town, NY 99999 • E-mail: email@example.com
Seeking an exciting and challenging environment that will enable me to continually expand and enhance my current technical skills as well as my personal development and interpersonal skills.
TECHNICAL SKILLS SUMMARY
- 10 years professional experience in the I.T. industry
- Operating Systems: Red Hat and SuSE and CentOS Linux, Sun Solaris 6-10, HP-UX, Windows 2000 and XP, Windows Server 2000 and 2003 and 2008
- applications: WebSphere 6.1 and 5.1 and 4.0 and 3.5, WebLogic 8 and 9 and 10.2, BEA WebLogic, WebMethods
- Web servers: iPlanet Web server, Apache, IIS
- Monitoring software: Netcool, HP OpenView, SiteScope, Mercury BAC, NetIQ, Wily Introscope
- Other: Citrix, VMWare, Microsoft Office 2003 and 2007, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Project, Remedy [Pac2000], Sun N1SPS, Veritas Volume Manager, Active Directory, TCP and IP
ABC Inc., Any Town, NY
IBM-WebSphere Administrator June 2009-Present
- Installation, Configuration and Administration of IBM WebSphere Application Server 5.1 and 6.0.x, and WebSphere Portal Server 184.108.40.206 on AIX and Linux platform.
- Trouble shooting errors both Application & JVM also analyzed heap and core plus error logs – configured tuned JVM for optimum performance.
- Created and managed data source and database connection pools.
- Involved in performance tuning of Application Server, Web Container, EJB Container and database connection pool.
- Coordination between Application Support Team(Team supporting the application), Testing team, Release Management (Team responsible for releasing application in Production Environment), Compliance Team, Infrastructure Team, Capacity Management Team, Architecture Board, License Management for streamlined successful application release in Production Live environment.
- Responsible for deploying enterprise applications from Admin console and enabling security using LTPA and LDAP for admin console and application components on AIX.
- Configured Clusters and Instances for improved availability and failover capability.
- Extensively used the Thread Analyzer to detect and analyze application .
- Analyzing the scalability of applications with the help of tools like IBM Tivoli Site Analyzer.
- Monitored Applications and WAS performance through Tivoli Performance Viewer and tuned the system – caching, queuing, JVM parameters, DB Connection Pooling.
- Involved in setting up JVM tuning parameters after extensive R&D on trial & hit basis.
- Created IBM Problem Management Records (PMR) to report WebSphere Application Server problems. Analyzed log files to solve problems using debugging tools like Log Analyzer, First Failure Data Capture Tool and Collector Tool.
- Involved in architecting core-groups in the environment their by logically separating related application JVM into single core group to enhance performance.
XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY
WebSphere Application Server Administrator September 2008- January 2009
- Estimates and design, development and implementation of modifications to computer applications and systems, allowing for changes in business and legal requirements.
- Investigate and correct computer applications errors and problems.
- Analyze, correct and prevent data errors and inconsistencies.
- Provide support for the following Gulfstream departments applications
BCD Inc., Any Town, NY
IT Support Consultant July 2007- August 2008
- Provided day-to-day technical and remote support for 100+ local workstations.
- Coordinated with various vendors on the installation, configuration and troubleshooting of their products to better serve our client needs.
- Handled all technology equipment purchases and maintenance including servers, switches and accessories.
- Imaged new desktops and laptops for company usage using Acronis True Image Echo.
- Created, modified and archived user accounts in addition to Active Directory clean ups among domain containers in preparation for WSUS installation and configuration for group policy.
- Handled blackberry activation along BES server as well as Blackberry account with service provider.
- file restoration upon user request.
Bachelor’s Degree – New York University Completed: May 2008
Major: Information Technology (3.75 GPA)
- Accounts Receivable Resume Sample One
- Accounts Receivable Resume Sample Three
- Accounts Receivable Resume Sample Two
- Administration Office Resume Sample One
- Administration Office Resume Sample Two
- Administration Office Resume Sample Three
- Assistant Manager Resume Sample One
- Assistant Manager Resume Sample Two
- Assistant Manager Resume Sample Three
- Claims Examiner Resume Sample One
- Claims Examiner Resume Sample Two
- Claims Examiner Resume Sample Three
- Insurance Claims Resume Sample One
- Insurance Claims Resume Sample Two
- Insurance Claims Resume Sample Three
- Insurance Manager Resume Sample One
- Insurance Manager Resume Sample Two
- Insurance Manager Resume Sample Three
- Insurance Professional Resume Sample One
- Insurance Professional Resume Sample Two
- Insurance Professional Resume Sample Three
- Insurance Underwriter Resume Sample One
- Insurance Underwriter Resume Sample Two
- Insurance Underwriter Resume Sample Three
- Mailroom Supervisor Resume Sample One
- Mailroom Supervisor Resume Sample Two
- Mailroom Supervisor Resume Sample Three
- Medical Administration Resume Sample One
- Medical Administration Resume Sample Two
- Medical Administration Resume Sample Three
- Office Administration Resume Sample One
- Office Administration Resume Sample Two
- Office Administration Resume Sample Three
- Office Coordinator Resume Sample One
- Office Coordinator Resume Sample Two
- Office Coordinator Resume Sample Three
- Office Manager Resume Sample One
- Office Manager Resume Sample Two
- Office Manager Resume Sample Three
- Websphere Administration Resume Sample One
- Websphere Administration Resume Sample Two
- Websphere Administration Resume Sample Three