To advance toward an architecture based position in a creative and dynamic culture.
Computer Languages: Perl, PHP, Shell Scripting (awk, bash, expect, ksh, sh), SQL
Operating systems: AIX, SUSE Linux
Server Software: Apache, MediaWiki, MySQL, NIM, OpenSSH, Veritas Volume Manager, PowerVM (VIO), Websphere Application Server
Clustering Software: GPFS, IBM Power/HA (HACMP), Veritas Cluster Service (VCS)
Server Hardware: IBM P Series (P750, P595, P570, P590, P570, P550, P520, P690, P670, P650)
Storage: EMC Symmetrix, EMC Clariion, IBM DS8300, DS5300, IBM FAStT, IBM SVC
ABC Inc.,Any Town, NY
November 2008 – Present
- WebSphere Application Server 6.0 ND and created dmgr, Application server profiles.
- Installed and configured the IBM HTTP Server 2.0.42.x and 2.0.47.x.
- Administrating WebSphere Portal 5.1 version.
- Migrated to WAS 5.0 Network Deployment and Base on Windows platforms to WAS 6.0 ND.
- Worked closely with developers to define and configure Application Servers, Virtual Hosts, Web Applications, Web resources, Servlets, JDBC drivers and Servlet Engines.
- Separated Web Server and Application Server for better performance and security.
- Wrote scripts for accessing remote Admin Servers, cleaning up logs during back-ups.
- Facilitated Work Load Management by creating Clones in WAS 4.0 and Clusters in WAS 5.0 and 5.1 and 6.x.
- Handled deployment of Java Servlets, Session Beans and Entity Beans for modules to the respective application server instances.
- Setup messaging using the integrated JMS Server.
- Created and configured business modeling projects using Websphere Business Modeler.
- Installed EARs, WARs and configured application specific JVM settings, Web container parameters using the Admin Console and WSCP scripts. Used wsadmin scripts to invoke Jacl and Jython scripts in WAS 5.0.
- Used WSINSTANCE to create multiple WebSphere instances from the command line.
- Enabled security for the Admin Console and the application components.
XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY
February 2007 – November 2008
- Responsible for the implementation, management, support and integrity of enterprise-class applications and their infrastructure within the organization.
- Coordinating with Websphere 6.x design team.
- Responsible for creating new regions.
- Creating and implementing the Change control for new applications and changes.
- Creating Resource adaptors for ISRA FileNet applications.
- Support of Websphere Application server in multiple versions, including patching and upgrading software, environment configuration and troubleshooting.
- 7x24x365 support of production infrastructure and applications running in that .
- Deployment of websphere 5.x & 6.x applications into multiple environments.
- Management of production websphere environments.
- Installation and support of the following products: Actuate Patrol, MQ Series, NDM Connect Direct, Precise, and Remedy.
- Management of infrastructure for all supported products.
- Provide documentation and guidelines for developer use on packaging applications, deployments and support processes.
- Administration and troubleshoot of Actuate.
BCD Inc., Any Town, NY
November 2005 – February 2007
- Primary support and maintenance applications on IBM’s J2EE WebSphere platforms (V4.x, 5.x, 6.x)
- Responsible for installation, configuration, deployment and upgrade of Enterprise Web Applications
- Experienced with horizontal and vertical clustered and non-clustered environment using IBM WebSphere Enterprise Application Server 4.0 and 5.x and 6.x
- Management of Applications running on Unix, Windows and AIX platforms
- Responsible for monitoring web applications with the use of Wily Introscope 5.x and 6.x
- Technical liaison between the lines of business and other IT groups
- Understanding of J2EE infrastructure, Capacity Planning, High Availability, LDAP and Systems Scalability solutions
New York University – Graduated December, 2002
of Science in Business Economics with a minor in Creative Writing
Available upon request.