Home (999) 999-9999
cell (999) 999-9999
8 years of experience in administration marketing, fund raising, project mapping, and internet resourcing. Often recognized as leader in the areas of problem solving, creativity and the “Go To” woman by management, vendors, retailers and co-workers. Work well independently, with little instruction or in a group and team environment. Software experience includes, but not limited to, Microsoft Office Suite, including Publisher, and Adobe Photo shop and Elements.
- Microsoft Word, Access, Power Point, Excel, Outlook, and Front Page
- Broad Vision and Lawson utilized in hospitals
- Lotus Notes and AS40
- Adobe Photo shop, Elements, Word Publisher, Page Maker, Illustrator, and Visio
Office Coordinator (1/2003 – 6/2007)
ABC Inc., Any Town, NY
- Surgical scheduling for all Physician’s.
- Maintain open lines of communication between Patients, Physicians, Pretesting, Recovery Room, Surgical Suite.
- Implemented conversion of paper charts to Electronic medical records system.
- Maintained, configured, troubleshoot Dig chart EMR.
- Directly responsible for training of Physician’s, staff.
- Overseen front office operations.
- Responsible for accurate Physician schedules.
- Patient and staff liaison.
- Numerous Customer Service e Awards.
Office Coordinator (9/2002 – 1/2003)
XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY
- Contract coordinating: Initial set up of contracts. Request certificate of insurance. Monthly pay and lien waivers. Provide warranties, final lien waivers and close out documents at the close of each project.
- Accounts payable, accounts receivable, and collections. Daily, monthly, and yearly cash sales reports. Invoice customer orders. Review aged trial balance on a weekly basis. Balance petty cash and cash drawers. Complete daily deposits. Allocate company credit cards. Issue check requisitions.
- Oversee CSR’s in the front office. Training. Order office supplies. Filing. Weekly payroll. Truck, mileage, and safety training reports. Monitor inventory. New account set ups. Provide assistance to Branch Manager as needed.
- Answer phone. Assist walk-in customers. Quote and process customer orders. Create purchase orders for stock and custom orders.
Office Coordinator (6/2000 – 9/2002)
BCD Inc., Any Town, NY
- Maintain all confidential personnel files
- Assist all associates with employment paperwork including benefits package
- Review all job applications for potential new hires, schedule interviews and conduct reference checks. Conduct new hire orientations.
- Ensure all associate daily time clock punches are correct.
- Coordinate with Corporate Payroll and Human Resources as necessary on any issues.
- Assist Operations Manager with weekly schedule
- Reconcile all cash register tills on a daily basis and complete cash deposit
- Manage Customer Service Desk and run cash register daily
- newly hired Cashiers and Customer Service Associates
Bachelors Degree Business Management (Currently Attending-2008)
Ohio State University, Columbus (2005 to 2007)
Medical Office Certification (2000) Case Western Reserve University
Graduated Diploma (1992) New York High School, Any Town, NY
ABC Inc.- Safety Award (1998 to 1999)
- Fund raising liaison for Volunteer Services
- Community Action – Attend monthly meeting and researched needs for neighboring communities that contributed to grant writing