Seeking a position that offers challenging responsibilities and the potential for advancement utilizing the skills I posses.
ABC Inc. – Any Town, NY September 2001 to present
- systems for data entry, word processing, and correspondence.
- Manage and delegate office expenses for the purchase of necessary resources.
- Provide positive customer service experiences for current and prospective students, vendors, and others both in person and via telephone and e-mail.
- Coordinate logistics for classroom scheduling and allocation of teaching materials and equipment.
- Perform inventory of books and modules with subsequent ordering for delivery to the classroom.
- Provide assistance with planning and facilitation of student and faculty events and conferences.
- Create, proofread, and edit correspondence and other materials associated with recruiting, admissions, and student services.
XYZ Corp. – Any Town, NY April 1999 to August 2001
- Increased number of new patients by managing patient referral records and marketing .
- Instituted inventory controls to maintain sufficient stock without excess overhead.
- Created templates to streamline record-keeping and scheduling procedures to maintain accuracy and efficiency.
- Prepared the financial information for daily and monthly revenue reports.
BCD Inc. – Any Town, NY April 1991 to December 1998
- Liaison to building management and security group.
- Monitor and approve requisitions and invoices on vendors, services, repairs, housing, etc.
- Receipt invoices in SAP; manage and reconcile petty cash.
- Provide and assist VP of Land and Business Development with annual budget planning and provide impact cost saving opportunities and monitor annual budget.
- Book and supervise requests for temporary accommodations, auto rentals, car service, international flight arrangements.
- Support IT with teleconference, video conference and presentation setup and maintain printer and copier functionality.
- Arrange, organize and manage corporate events to include Christmas party.
- Manage and supervise construction work during build out and request and supervise moving company personnel during in-house moves.
- Request and monitor work from building management.
Rockefeller University– 1991
Accounting, bookkeeping and computer related courses
University of Iowa– 1984 – 1985
Animal Science and Veterinary Medicine
Any York High School – 1980 – 1984
General course study with emphasis in business and biology
- computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Office skills including filing, 10-key operation and bookkeeping
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Very detail orientated with ability to multi-task
- Quick and eager learner
- Willingness to take on added responsibility and accept challenges
Activities and Memberships:
- Patriot Guard member
- CPR and First Aid certified