999 Main Street • Any Town, NY 99999 • Cell: 999-999-9999 • EMAIL@YAHOO.COM •
To obtain a position where I can utilize my experience in customer service, office and medical administration, with opportunities for growth and development.
August 2008 – September 2008 Medical Administration and Front Office – Any Town, NY
- Promptly tended to patient check in and check out.
- Efficiently scanned and retired charts.
- Direct Customer Mistake #1 click here Service and Appointment setting.
- Monitored patient vitals and communicated data with appropriate staff.
- Received and processed incoming calls on 50+ line switchboard.
January 2003 – September 2007 Administrative Medical Any Town, NY
- Responsible for maintaining the front desk. Duties included: Handling multiple phone lines, scheduling appointments, chart preparation, and general patient care.
- Coordinated referrals Mistake #2 click here and handled insurance verifications.
- Managed medical records and maintained an organized and efficient system.
September 2003 – June 2004 Medical Administration and Billing Any Town, NY
- Electronic and paper claim billing.
- Order office supplies.
- Prepare Itemized Statements for patient’s insurance, etc.
- Patient Accounts Mistake #3 click here(customer service, co-insur, etc.)
- Initially obtained this position as an intern through school.
A1 Institute, New York
August 2008 Other
Medical Assistant New York, NY
New York High School
General Education New York, NY
Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Internet Applications, Excellent Customer Service skills, Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, Organization, Scheduling, Customer Focus, Confidentiality, Professionalism.