Cell: 999-999-9999 firstname.lastname@example.org
999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999
My goal is to be employed in a highly person-oriented atmosphere, where helping people are a priority.
Mail Clerk Any Town, NY
ABC Inc. July 2007 – May 2010
- Scanned mail into computer system.
- Updated addresses in system.
- Sorted mail by Mistake #1 click herezip codes.
- Bagged mail for shipping.
Mail room and Customer Service Rep Any Town, NY
XYZ Corp. May2006 – Jun 2007
- Work closely with the Mail room Supervisor and Facilities Supervisor to ensure office operations run smoothly.
- Operate and monitor performance of automated mail processing equipment and manual sorting of packages.
- Monitor phone lines, answer employee inquiries and provide information concerning packages delivery and tracking information; prompt handling of vendor questions.
- Collate, bundle, Mistake #2 click hereand transfer processed mail from Mail room to different departments.
- Input clerical data for quarterly department reports on excel spreadsheet.
File and Mail Room Supervisor Any Town, NY
BCD Inc. July 2005 – May 2006
- Responsible for organizing and maintaining files.
- Collection and Mistake #3 click hereprocessing of USPS postal mail utilizing automated postage system. Delivery of daily USPS mail to appropriate staff. Assembly and processing of various Federal Express and UPS shipments as needed.
- Responsible for ordering office supplies for entire. Processed and logged business related supplies and equipment on a daily basis.
SOFTWARE AND SYSTEM SKILLS
Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Office, Excel, and PowerPoint
University of Florida Miami, FL
Bachelor of Social Work