Cell: 999-999-9999 firstname.lastname@example.org
999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999
My goal is to be employed in a highly person-oriented atmosphere, where helping people are a priority.
Mail Clerk Any Town, NY
ABC Inc. July 2007 – May 2010
- mail into computer system.
- Updated addresses in system.
- Sorted mail by zip codes.
- Bagged mail for shipping.
Mail room and Customer Service Rep Any Town, NY
XYZ Corp. May2006 – Jun 2007
- Work closely with the Mail room Supervisor and Facilities Supervisor to ensure office operations run smoothly.
- Operate and monitor performance of automated mail processing equipment and manual sorting of packages.
- Monitor phone lines, answer employee inquiries and provide information concerning packages delivery and tracking information; prompt handling of vendor questions.
- Collate, bundle, and transfer processed mail from Mail room to different .
- Input clerical data for quarterly department reports on excel spreadsheet.
File and Mail Room Supervisor Any Town, NY
BCD Inc. July 2005 – May 2006
- Responsible for organizing and maintaining files.
- Collection and processing of USPS postal mail utilizing automated postage system. Delivery of daily USPS mail to appropriate staff. Assembly and processing of various Federal Express and UPS shipments as needed.
- Responsible for ordering office supplies for entire. Processed and logged business related supplies and equipment on a daily basis.
SOFTWARE AND SYSTEM SKILLS
working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Office, Excel, and PowerPoint
University of Florida Miami, FL
Bachelor of Social Work