123 Main Street • Anytown • US 12345 • (123) 456-7890 • Email: email@example.com
Mildred D. Hill
To secure a position with a successful corporation that will allow me to use my work experience and interpersonal qualities for the financial success of the company.
Insurance Professional – GHI Company
2008 to 2009
- Work on a retention project to retain and improve policy holder relations.
- Increase efficiency by making sure to have first call resolution.
- Decrease errors Mistake #1 click here by proactively identifying possible issues and consulting management.
- Assist policy holders with questions concerning paperwork associated with their policy.
- Provide excellent customer service to ensure policy holder retention.
Insurance Professional – XYZ Corporation
2005 to 2007
- Owner and operator of business to sell property, casualty, and life insurance
- Proactively contacted prospects to grow business
- Conducted Mistake #2 click here client servicing
- Conducted field underwriting on new business
- Assisted clients in determining the proper level of protection for their insurance needs
- Completed confidential transactions including monetary and sensitive client information
Insurance Professional – DEF, Incorporated
1998 to 2003
- Responsible for Mistake #3 click hereservicing insured’s questions and or concerns via telephone regarding policy coverage’s, billing, and claims; processing of policy endorsements and cancellations, reviewing sales and service documents, explaining underwriter’s assessments
- Responsible for answering a high volume of inbound calls and initiating outbound sales calls
New York High School Graduated 1981 – New York, NY – 3.5 GPA General Studies