999 Main Street • Anytown • NY 99999 • Cell: 999-999-9999 • email@example.com
Willie L Johnson
I seek a position, which offers growth and longevity. I would like the opportunity to combine my ability to be a team player I also can handle task efficiently
7/09 – Pres.
Xyz Company New York, NY
- Investigated assigned claims and evaluated claim exposure to establish reserves, managing the indemnity, medical and legal aspects of assigned claims, controlling medical treatment and coordinating independent medical evaluations where appropriate.
- Provided on-going file documenting activities on a timely basis.
- Developed resolution strategies to achieve appropriate claim results and timely closure.
2/06 – 7/08
Abc Insurance New York, NY
- Collected claim information.
- Processed claims to determine claimant eligibility for benefits.
- Maintained heavy telephone communications with employers and employees to collect .
2/06 – 3/06
Def Corp New York, NY
- Investigate, evaluate, negotiate and settle auto or property damage claims, as well as bodily injury claims pertaining to auto accident.
- Review, investigate, negotiate and settle total loss auto accident claims.
- Adjust to conclusion claims not requiring outside field adjustment.
- Handle claims with a higher settlement value, including multiple. medical payment claims, multiple property damage claims, disputed liability claims in the states of California, New York and Texas.
- Responsible for evaluating, estimating, and settling bodily injury and physical damage claims within authority level.
- Monitor repairs of damaged vehicles belonging to insured’s and third parties to reduce company costs.
office Procedures – front office and back office responsibilities, ICD/CPT coding and health insurance claims processing Medisoft (Patient Accounting Software for Health Insurance Claims Processing), Computer usage and various computer applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Keyboarding.
New York University New York, NY
8/07-4/08 DMU – Ultrasound
2/05-5/06 Medical Billing and Coding Certificate Program