Phone: (555) 555-5555
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com
, HARD-WORKING AND TECHNICALLY SKILLED ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE SPECIALIST known for accuracy and attention to detail seeking to obtain an entry level position with a well distinguished company to expand my knowledge in the industry with responsibilities that effectively utilizes my communication, account management and reconciliation skills.
Efficient, organized and detail-oriented professional with extensive experience in accounting systems.
Computer literate and proficient with a vast array of accounting programming.
Resourceful and effective in multi tasking resulting in accomplished results.
Discreet and ethical.
Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Achieved top production volume by maintaining high degree of accuracy with typing speed at 45 wpm.
June 2009 to Present
Accounts Receivable Administrator
• Processed daily cash receipts.
• Matched client check to appropriate invoice.
• Processed credit and debit notes.
• Create invoices for internal use only.
• Prepared documents for account payable.
November 2008 to June 2009
● Perform accounts receivable and new customer account set-up
● Performs data entry of billing information, including editing and verifying accuracy created
● Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions
● Create an invoice and generate a sales receipt
● Process credit card payments and Daily bank deposits
● Create a statement and enter and deposit customer payments
● Journal entries
● Oversee daily cash flow
● Perform bank reconciliation
● Reconcile general ledger accounts
● Printout aging invoice report to find past due date for the customer
● Perform account receivables collections (call past due customers for payment, resolve customer problems with the sales department and keep management informed of collection problems)
● Reviewing, preparing and analyzing accounts receivable aging reports
● Perform accounts receivable monthly and year end Closing
● Prepare vouchers, invoices, account statements, reports, and other
● records and review for accuracy
● Follow-up with customers seeking payment on outstanding invoices and
● work with customers to explain balance due
April 2005 to Jan 2008
• incoming calls from Homeownerswho are inquiring about their accounts regarding their assessments, late fees, detail on their balance, fines,legal charges, and if we received their payments.
• Entering charges on homeowners accounts such as fines and late fees into a database..
• Entering legal charges on homeowners accounts when law offices send me invoices to charge the homeowner legal fees do to the homeowner being in collection.
• Inputting credits back to homeowners accounts when property managers of the associations give me the okay to waive certain fees.
• Filing accounts that are in legal, and removing files that are out of legal after we receive payment in full.
• Preparing letters to attorneys verifying if we can accept payment or not on homeowners that are in collections.
• Copying checks we receive from attorney’s offices that need to be processed to homeowners accounts.
• E-mailing attorneys breakdown ledgers on homeowners accounts that are in collections.
• E-mailing attorneys sale request summarys on homeowners that are about to close to see if the homeowner is in collection, or not. If they are in collection attorney will e-mail me back any additional legal charges to the account.
• Reading ledgers on homeowners account.
• Scanning & e-mailing documents when requested.
• Preparing late fees a couple times a month on homeowners accounts, and applying prepaids.
Education and Training:
• FLORIDA COMMUNITY COLLEGE – Jacksonville, FL
MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) SAP Oracle Great Plains QuickBooks EDI Systems Get Paid Mainframe TMW