Phone: (555) 555-5555
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com
ACCOMPLISHED, HARD-WORKING AND TECHNICALLY SKILLED ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE SPECIALIST known for accuracy and attention to detail seeking to obtain an entry level position with a well distinguished company to expand my knowledge in the industry with responsibilities that effectively utilizes my communication, account management and reconciliation skills.
- Efficient, organized and detail-oriented professional with extensive experience in accounting systems.
- Computer literate Mistake #1 click hereand proficient with a vast array of accounting programming.
- Resourceful and effective in multi tasking resulting in accomplished results.
- Discreet and ethical.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Achieved top production volume by maintaining high degree of accuracy with typing speed at 45 wpm.
June 2009 to Present
Accounts Receivable Administrator
• Processed daily cash receipts.
• Matched client check to appropriate invoice.
• Processed credit and debit notes.
• Create invoices for internal use only.
• Prepared documents for account payable.
November 2008 to June 2009
● Perform accounts receivable and new customer account set-up
● Performs data entry of billing information, including editing and verifying accuracy of created
● Posts customer payments Mistake #2 click here by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions
● Create an invoice and generate a sales receipt
● Process credit card payments and Daily bank deposits
● Create a statement and enter and deposit customer payments
● Journal entries
● Oversee daily cash flow
● Perform bank reconciliation
● Reconcile general ledger accounts
● Printout aging invoice report to find past due date for the customer
● Perform account receivables collections (call past due customers for payment, resolve customer problems with the sales department and keep management informed of collection problems)
● Reviewing, preparing and analyzing accounts receivable aging reports
● Perform accounts receivable monthly and year end Closing
● Prepare vouchers, invoices, account statements, reports, and other
● records and review for accuracy
● Follow-up with customers seeking payment on outstanding invoices and
● work with customers to explain balance due
April 2005 to Jan 2008
• Answer incoming calls from Homeownerswho are inquiring about their accounts regarding their assessments, late fees, detail on their balance, fines,legal charges, and if we received their payments.
• Entering charges on homeowners accounts such as fines and late fees into a database..
• Entering legal charges on homeowners accounts when law offices send me invoices to charge the homeowner legal fees do to the homeowner being in collection.
• Inputting credits back to homeowners accounts when property managers of the associations give me the okay to waive certain fees.
• Filing accounts that are in legal, and removing files that are out of legal after we receive payment in full.
• Preparing letters to attorneys verifying if we can accept payment or not on homeowners that are in collections.
• Copying checks we receive from attorney’s offices that need to be processed to homeowners accounts.
• E-mailing attorneys breakdown ledgers on homeowners accounts that are in collections.
• E-mailing attorneys sale request summarys on homeowners that are about to close to see if the homeowner is in collection, or not. If they are in collection attorney will e-mail me back any additional legal charges to the account.
• Reading ledgers Mistake #3 click hereon homeowners account.
• Scanning & e-mailing documents when requested.
• Preparing late fees a couple times a month on homeowners accounts, and applying prepaids.
Education and Training:
• FLORIDA COMMUNITY COLLEGE – Jacksonville, FL
MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) SAP Oracle Great Plains QuickBooks EDI Systems Get Paid Mainframe TMW