999 MAIN STREET
ANY TOWN, NY – 99999
999-999-9999 (HOME) 999-999-9999 (CELL)
Position with a progressive organization with need for confident people ready to make a difference now – an organization where talents of independent self-starters are encouraged to analyze and identify situations, establish and initiate plans of action for the benefit of the team and company objective.
- Accounting open & date stamped mail.
- Processed invoices, Employee Request, Physician Request into TAPS.
- Physicians Reimbursements.
- Send financial reports out electronically & manually.
- Assist Financial Analyst with E-consult.
- Delete, Invalidate a visit diagnosis, procedure & SHP diagnosis in CIPS as well as in Excel.
- Schedule meetings.
- Copying reports.
Sr. Human Resources Administrator
- Perform all functions involved with the hiring of exempt, non-exempt, and hourly and union employees for the Western Division.Disciplines included new college graduate and experienced Engineers, Accounting, Finance, Safety & Health, Environmental, Plant Mangers, and all levels involved with field operations.
- Recruiting of candidates through phone calls, on campus job fairs, Internet, email, and walk in applicants.
- Acted as the facilitator for all applicant interviews, conducted reference checks, coordinated , extended both offers and declines and facilitated internal transfers.
- Acted as first contact liaison for campus visits with the students and their Student Services Department in order to interview and attract the most competitive new college graduate hires and interns for which almost all hires required relocation.
- Experience with corporate level accounting as well as manufacturing accounting. Some key college graduate courses taken include: Leadership and Organizational Behavior, Managerial Applications of Information Technology, Managerial Accounting, Business law, Managerial Finance Analysis, Intermediate Accounting, External Auditing, Business Economics, Legal Political and Ethical Dimensions, Human Resource Management, and Employment Law.
- Attention to detail attitude has resulted in a solid reputation for productivity, complex problem resolution and professionalism.
- Excellent communication and diagnostic skills specifically in times of crisis and escalated issues.
- A proactive and self-starter individual known to initiate process improvements to increase company stability, credibility, and trust.
- QuickBooks – Expert
- MS Word – Expert
- Outlook – Expert
- MS Excel – Advanced Knowledge
- PowerPoint – Advanced Knowledge
- Database Management – Advanced Knowledge
- Amadeus – Advanced Knowledge
- Adobe PhotoShop – Intermediate
- Adobe PageMaker – Intermediate
- MS Publisher – Intermediate
- Typing – 65 WPM (verifiable)
- Office Equipment – Fax Machine, Copier, Scanner, Digital Camera
Pennsylvania Bachelor of Science
American Institute of Banking Business Financial Administration, Bank Law, Real Estate
Johns Hopkins University Graduate accounting and business administration courses
New York University Accounting Practices
New York Real Estate Sales Agent