999 Main St., Anytown, NY 99999, (999)999-9999, EMAIL@AOL.COM
Administrative Assistant And Bookkeeper
Seasoned administrative assistant with 15+ years reporting directly to top level management. Work well with General Managers, and field service personnel providing administrative assistance to areas of appointment scheduling, correspondence and expense reports. Highly organized; able to manage a diversity of high priority projects in a fast-paced environment, offering extensive experience in the areas of bookkeeping..
, personable business professional with talent for quickly mastering technology. Diplomatic and tactful with professionals and non-professionals at all levels. Accustomed to handling sensitive, confidential records.
Flexible and versatile – able to maintain a sense of humor under pressure. Poised and competent with demonstrated ability to easily transcend cultural differences. Thrive in deadline-driven environments.
- Computerized and Manual Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Credit & Collections
- Month-End Closings
- Account Reconciliation, Weekly Payroll Processing
- Customer Service
- Office Management
- Human Resources Coordination, Expense Control
- Coordination of Logistics
- Front-Office Operations
- Manage details of multi-party conference calls, in house and off-site meetings and luncheons, travel arrangements, and preparation of expense report.
- Prepare required registration forms and process payments of related fees for trade shows.
- Follow up with Accounts Payable Department to ensure invoices are paid on time.
- Collaborate with printers on the design and printing of logo changes, letterhead, and envelopes.
- Execute word processing projects, including large scale mailings, and correspondence.
- Rapidly learn and master varied computer programs.
COMMUNICATION AND CUSTOMER RELATIONS
- Oversee front-office operations and provide impeccable customer service
- Exercise independent judgement, decision making abilities and high level of confidentiality.
- Collaborate with various levels of management to gather information pertaining to key issues.
- Coordinate the interviewing process between management and new hire employee.
- Assist out of town candidates with travel, hotel, and car service arrangements.
- Manage company accounting and reporting functions as well as weekly payroll processing for employees.
- Handled diversified Accounts Payable and Receivable and expense control procedures including bank and account reconciliation, cash receipts, disbursements, finance charges, billings, invoicing, purchase order and inventory verification, and preparation of daily bank deposits.
- Research account transactions, demonstrating a keen ability to recognize and resolve discrepancies.
- Follow through on timely and accurate month-end closings and financial reporting activities.
- Negotiate and enforce collections to expedite the clearance on delinquent accounts.
- Establish and maintain Human Resources-related employee files reflecting salary increases, deductions, garnishments, benefits, payroll exceptions, and W-2 withholdings exercising a high level of confidentiality.
ABC INC. – Anytown, NY
Bookkeeper and Admin, 1994 to Present
- Responsible for setting up the business, handled the financial aspects such as payroll, cash flow, receivables, and accounts payable.
- Review and approve supply requisitions.
- Reviewed and updated monthly vendor statements.
- Prepares Journal entries and reconcile General Ledger.
- Prepared bank reconciliations, balance sheet account Analysis and other Account .
- Monitoring the accounts receivables and accounts payable records.
- Keep track of inventory to avoid any balances of the inventory and billing errors.
- Responsible for electronic transfer fund local and international.
- Processed and prepared invoices for payments.
- Processes checks for payments.
- Recording and posting of adjusted and corrected entries.
- Work with auditors for year-end audit works.
XYZ CORP. – Anytown, NY
F and C Bookkeeper, 1991 to 1994
- Managed and maintained all pertinent accounting records for 4 locations
- Calculate payroll, 401(k) contribution amounts and ensure transmission to ADP
- Analyze and reconcile accounts payable and accounts receivable, as well as bank and credit card reconciliations
- Online banking, journal entries
- Generate month end and year end closing reports
- Control weekly production schedules and calculate weekly bonus’ that were production based
- Responsible for check writing and check signing
- Online tax payments and bank deposits
BCD INC. – Anytown, NY
Bookkeeper and Accountant, 1989 to 1991
- Records organization’s business transactions in a multi-company environment.
- Reconcile credit card transactions to merchant accounts & banks on line.
- Posts Billing and collection transactions to the general ledger.
- Assist in all aspects of accounts payable.
- Audits, adjusts and enters all daily activity for all spa locations.
- Process payroll for multiple companies on third party system.
- Responsible for multi-state sales tax filing and monthly account reconciliation.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation on all accounts.
- Prepare all monthly journal entries and general ledger account analysis.
- Create and maintain special project reports as requested by CFO.
- Prepare monthly financial reports and retains all accounting records
- with independent accountant in regards to year-end, audits and other financial issues as they arise.
ANYTOWN HIGH SCHOOL – ANYTOWN, NY
High School Diploma, 1983
GPA: 3.5 and 4.0
ABC TECHNICAL SCHOOL – ANYTOWN, NY
Computer Programming, Computer Languages, 1985
GPA: 3.5 and 4.0
- Accounting Resume Sample One
- Accounting Resume Sample Two
- Accounting Resume Sample Three
- Accounting Assistant Resume Sample One
- Accounting Assistant Resume Sample Two
- Accounting Assistant Resume Sample Three
- Accounting Clerk Resume Sample One
- Accounting Clerk Resume Sample Two
- Accounting Clerk Resume Sample Three
- Accounting Controller Resume Sample One
- Accounting Controller Resume Sample Two
- Accounting Controller Resume Sample Three
- Accounting Manager Resume Sample One
- Accounting Manager Resume Sample Two
- Accounting Manager Resume Sample Three
- Accounts Payable Resume Sample One
- Accounts Payable Resume Sample Two
- Accounts Payable Resume Sample Three
- Accounts Receivable Resume Sample One
- Accounts Receivable Resume Sample Two
- Accounts Receivable Resume Sample Three
- Agency Bookkeeper Resume Sample One
- Agency Bookkeeper Resume Sample Two
- Agency Bookkeeper Resume Sample Three
- Audit Manager Resume Sample One
- Audit Manager Resume Sample Two
- Audit Manager Resume Sample Three
- Billing Clerk Resume Sample One
- Billing Clerk Resume Sample Two
- Billing Clerk Resume Sample Three
- Bookkeeper Resume Sample One
- Bookkeeper Resume Sample Two
- Bookkeeper Resume Sample Three
- Bookkeeping Clerk Resume Sample One
- Bookkeeping Clerk Resume Sample Two
- Bookkeeping Clerk Resume Sample Three
- College Graduate Accounting Resume Sample One
- College Graduate Accounting Resume Sample Two
- College Graduate Accounting Resume Sample Three
- Entry Level Accounting Resume Sample One
- Entry Level Accounting Resume Sample Two
- Entry Level Accounting Resume Sample Three
- Tax Manager Resume Sample One
- Tax Manager Resume Sample Two
- Tax Manager Resume Sample Three