999 Main Street
Las Vegas, NV 99999
A position where I can utilize my experience, business knowledge, and people skills, with focus on Accounts Receivables.
2006 – 2010 Accounts Receivable ABC Inc.
- and verify invoices and requisitions for goods and services.
- Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures.
- Prepare, verify, and process invoices and coding payment documents.
- Prepare batches of invoices for data entry.
- Data enter invoices for payment.
- Manage the weekly cheque run.
- Record all cheques and post payments.
- Prepare vendor cheques for mailing.
- Managed vendor accounts, generating weekly on demand cheques.
- Maintain listing of accounts receivable and payable.
- Maintain the general ledger.
- Managed Vendor Account for Office Supplies while in charge of organizing and ordering all office supplies for the company.
- Maintain updated vendor files and file numbers.
- Print and distribute weekly financial reports.
- Checked all new Hires for work eligibility using E-Verify program.
- Orders all office supplies and maintains the vendor corporate account.
- Issues and maintains Certificates of Insurance for the company.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Answers multi line phones.
- Direct calls and respond to inquiries.
- Collect money and provide receipts.
- Receiving and organizing and coding incoming .
- Managed financial departments with responsibility for Budgets, Forecasting, Payroll, Accounts Payable and Receivable.
2006 – 2006 Accounts Receivable XYZ Corp.
- Coordinated with all employers, the payments for monthly, bi-weekly or weekly dues, post dues, adjust individual ledgers if needed and pre-bill.
- Worked closely with employers regarding late payments.
- Data enter and update member or Hiring Hall applicant information and collect dues payments.
- Balance daily totals to system and prepare bank deposits.
- Bank reconciliation in QuickBooks and assisted bookkeeper when needed.
- Improved quality by updating and maintaining the Titan system.
1996 – 2006 Accounts Receivable BCD Inc.
- Managed and coordinated all activities of the Accounts Receivable / Collection departments.
- Implemented new procedures to increase the progress and efficiency of AR/AP departments.
- Verified, allocated and posted all payments and details of business transactions to accounts.
- Reconciled and balanced accounts.
- Compiled reports to show statistics, such as cash receipts, accounts payable and receivable, etc.
- Weekly payroll.
A.S. Degree –
Collecting Accounts Receivable – Certificate – Continuing Education
Accounting Operations – Certificate – Community Technical & Adult Education