Phone (020) 030-0405 E-mail: email@example.com
Accounts Payable Clerk
Dedicated to accuracy, automation, and performance excellence.
accounting professional with extensive experience, proficient in management of accounts payable and account reconciliations. Instrumental in streamline office functions to automate systems and enhance productivity. Effectively analyze situations and provide innovative solutions.
Areas of Excellence
High Volume Accounts Payable Administrative Clerical Support Journal Entries
Inventory Count Month End Reporting Bilingual-Spanish
General Ledger Support Account Reconciliation
- Played a key role in increasing income in early payment discounts by streamlining the payable process and making payment every week according to a specific schedule
- Reconstructed the expense report approval process, which allowed managers to submit reports for faster payment
- Gained greater control of the monthly accounts payable process: recommended project managers to be accountable for policies and deadlines
- Outstanding knowledge of desktop software packages designated as necessary to do the job. Microsoft Excel, Word, JDEdwards, NetSuite, Oracle 11i and SAP
SPS Inc, Portland, OR 3/2005– 10/2006 Accounts Payable Clerk
- Getting invoices authorized for payment and running a weekly check run.
- Processing purchase orders
- Maintaining building use forms/keys of different department.
- Receptionist duties when needed including answering phones and transferring to appropriate , helping students fill out work permits, helping new students egested for school, athletic forms, etc.
- Other unspecified duties when asked.
SNG Systems, Los Angeles, CA 11/2006– 3/2007 Account Payables Specialist
- Sort encumbrances by PO#, alphabetize and in numerical
- Run tape on invoices
- Verified time sheets
- Process and research authorizations for payment
- Print journal entry trace and cash disbursement report
- Void checks and obligations for vendors
- Research and process rental contracts for A/P payments
- Check processing Day Homes Provider
- Researching and adding to chart of accounts
- Match up receiving reports to encumbrances
- Research and process authorization reports for memos
- Research and process new vendors, vendor for payments
- Set up W-9 Forms for vendors in fund ware
- Petty cash and Light filing, Process general data monthly for payroll report
GHG Inc, Los Angeles, CA 4/2007 -2/2008 Accounts Payable Clerk
- Processed incoming mail, code, and inputted invoices into A/P Remote system.
- Obtained approval for a/p vouchers and sent to Corporate office to process checks.
- Updated A/P Remote and distribute checks.
- inventory spreadsheet of gift premiums for monthly reports.
University of California-Berkeley, Berkeley, CA
Heald College, Milpitas, California – Accounting.
Deanza College, Cupertino, California-Accounting, Real Estate
St. Francis Highschool – Mountain View, California- Diploma