23755 Z Street.
Riverside, CA 92518
To work in a challenging Accounting position.
understanding of accounting process. Highly motivated and a quick learner. Organized and dedicated with a professional attitude. Thrive on working in a challenging environment. Familiar with Great plains, M2M, SPI, AS400, FoxPro, QuickBooks, MS Excel and MS Word. Can network computers. Overall well versed in computers.
07/09/07-Current KBC, Inc Indianapolis, IN Accounting Clerk
- Enter Accounts Payable Invoices into accounting software. Verify and check paperwork for proper PO approval process per procedure.
- Compile a system for filing and maintaining records for financial information.
- Complete and confirm the necessary information (i.e. paid stamp and check number) is attached to vendor files and reports.
- Remove any files with missing information and report to Accounting Supervisor.
- Responsible for administrative communications: updates telephone greetings, checks voice mail, voice mail upkeep, etc.
- Preparation & recording of cash disbursements.
- Preparation & disbursement of checks.
- Maintain insurance expiration reports & assisting in renewal of insurance.
- Compilation, preparation, recording of A/R adjustments.
- Maintain member accounts to include assigning fix codes and address/name changes.
- Preparation and disbursement of statements.
- Assist members with account related questions.
- Troubleshoot and repair of problems related to A/R.
- Maintain the check books through entry of deposits and checks.
- Compile a deficit listing so that funding can be requested.
- General Ledger maintenance.
- Complete bank reconciliations.
- Month end journal entries – recurring journal entries.
- Correcting journal entries – moving entries to correct codes.
- Yearly adjusting entries and directed by the accountant.
09/01/06-07/08/07 VNV Inc. Reno, NV Accounting Clerk
- Analytical with strong problem solving and decision making skills.
- Detail-oriented, efficient, and organized specialist, willing to go the extra mile.
- Highly trustworthy, discreet, and ethical; quick .
- Proficient in MS Office, Oracle E-Business, Reynolds & Reynolds, and Photoshop.
04/30/06-08/30/06 BPI Systems Las Vegas, NV Accounting Clerk
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable duties.
- Processing invoices and payments timely for multiple branches.
- Reconciling invoices and following up on billing discrepancies.
- Assists in compiling and analyzing information for annual budget.
- Contacts other departments or outside agencies to resolve routine questions and problems.
- Prepares invoices, statements and vouchers for payment.
- Ensures timely and accurate processing and payment of invoices.
- Reconciles invoices and check balances.
- Reconciles bank statements.
- Scanning documents for Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable departments.
- Follows up on billing discrepancies.
- Creates, changes and modifies standard reports.
- Codes and processes expenses from invoices.
- Initiates stop payments and void checks.
- Enters data into computerized accounting systems.
- Ensures that invoices are imaged accurately and within the established time standards.
- Coordinates the storage and retrieval of all accounting records.
- Prepares general analysis and spreadsheets as necessary.
- in preparing month end accruals.
Accounting Courses: VL College, New York, NY 2004-2005
High School Diploma: SD High School, New York, NY 2000-2004
College Courses: Stony Brook University, New York, NY 2005-2006