224 5th street
Scottsdale, AZ 78456
Phone: (632) 412-8967
Sales Associate and Cashier position to utilize skills.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATION
Experienced in QuickBooks, Cougar Mountain, and Peachtree Accounting
Accounting Clerk, AIM Company, Scottsdale, AZ, 2/04/08
- checks requested on an as needed basis.
- Input invoices into ProVantage from other platforms for processing.
- Communicated with clients regarding AR aging invoices.
- Created new matters in ProVantage.
- Reconciled billing and adjustment histories.
- Resolved disputes with clients regarding outstanding invoices, payments, and adjustments.
Administrative and Accounting Clerk, NSP, Inc., Tucson, AZ, 7/03/06
- Answers and directs all incoming phone calls to the department and to appropriate staff.
- Assists department with typing correspondence and document preparation on a daily basis.
- Assists with the data entry needs of the department.
- Maintains and orders office supplies and distributes mail to staff.
- Creates and maintains files.
- Performs job functions adhering to service principles with customer service focus of innovation, service excellence and teamwork to provide the highest quality service.
- Inputting invoices for payment.
- Code, match, and batch .
- Select correct accounts; post, verify, and balance debit and credit entries.
Accounting Clerk, FTP Services, Inc., Garland, TX, 6/04/04
- Monitored cash and bank accounts on a daily basis.
- Managed Master cashbook and 17 divisional cashbooks.
- Prepared and transferred daily deposits via remote deposit.
- Recorded employee hours and monitored dues.
- Processed monthly Union remittance reports.
- Responsible for ACH payments and wire transfers.
- Applied cash and checks received to respective jobs.
- Generated and sent out billing for affiliated company.
- Ordered supplies and maintained office equipment for department.
- Compiled the Financial Update weekly.
- Sent out credit applications and W-9s to requesting parties.
- Handled prequalification for job bids.
- Implemented all utility bills to Auto debit payment system.
- accounts payable and journal entries on a needed basis.
- Responsible for departmental Purchase Orders.
DC Technical College 2003-2004
Pursuing my Associates Degree in Accounting
RC Technical College
Accounting I and Accounting II utilizing Quickbooks
Office procedures (filing), office machines (10-key), typing, business math, database, etc.
Available Upon Request