123 Main Street, Anytown US 12345
(P) (555) 555-5555 Email- email@example.com
tax executive looking for tax representation work in federal and state tax collection matters. Create tax collection solutions and also do representation of tax and sales audits.
ABC Corporation New York, N.Y. 05/08-05/09
• Responsible for all aspects of tax preparation, planning and research for the partners of the investment firm.
• Heavy involvement in tax strategies and supportable tax solutions for partners’complex tax returns including hedge funds, estates, trusts and private foundations.
• Communicate regularly with partners to build positive relationships.
• Able to lead and manage multiple engagements simultaneously.
• Manage, review and prepare US federal and state income tax estimated payments and submission.
• Attend tax seminars to monitor and identify tax development for planning and compliance.
• Handle IRS and State tax notices.
DEF Incorporated New York , N.Y. 02/08-05/08
• Responsible for the review of the US federal and state returns for numerical, presentational accuracy and issue identification including analysis of return to provision adjustments.
• Responsible for maintenance of SOX documentation and processes including FIN 48 reserves documentation and analysis.
• Responsible for the preparation of annual and quarterly tax provision including forecasting of legal entity profit before tax.
• Responsible for the preparation of foreign bank account information T.D. F90-22.1, F5471 and F1118.
• Responsible for the review of state apportionment factors.
• Responsible for the review of sales and use tax returns and managing the audits.
• Responsible for the review of property tax returns and managing the audits.
• Assist in Tax Structure documentation and implementation as well as price documentation.
• Responsible in the reconciliation of deferred tax balances and assist in drafting the 10-Q 10-K.
• Regularly work with 3rd party tax vendors on various tax projects.
GHI Company New York, NY 1991 – 2008
Direct Tax Manager
• Structuring tax efficient business models for MNCs setting up operations in India
• Migration of Holding Companies to tax efficient jurisdictions
• Mitigation of Minimum Alternative Tax for Indian companies
• Proactively marketing new tax products of PwC to clients pursuits
• Writing for publication houses and newspapers on tax topics
• Mentoring and training a junior team
• Strong client relationship and communication skills
BS in Accounting:
American University, Washington D.C 1964 – 1968
in Business Administration Double major in Accounting and Taxation:
New York University Graduate School for Business, New York, NY 1972 – 1976
Microsoft Office XP, BNA, CCH Pro Systems FX
• Accredited member of AICPA, New York State CPA Societies
• Sub Committee Chairman of the Tax Practice Committee Relation with the IRS of the NY
• State society of CPA’s