123 Main Street ▪ Anytown US 12345
(555) 555-5555 ▪ firstname.lastname@example.org
and accomplished professional with an exceptional, multi-faceted background as a Senior Account Manager with a history of record breaking sales and account retention experience. A proven track record of developing long-term business relationships, targeted account acquisitions and unparalleled contract negotiation skills. A reputation for delivering and sustaining revenues within a highly competitive market by aggressively identifying opportunities, developing focus and providing tactical business solutions. An impressive record of achievement substantiated with a series of progressively responsible positions in managing lean budgets and staff whileincreasing profitability and leading high growth ventures in new markets. A talent for recognizing and analyzing client issues, rapidlytrouble shooting and finding innovative and creative solutions.
|Contract & VendorNegotiations||Account Acquisition & Expansion||Account Retention|
|Strategic Planning &||RFP Development & Review||Budget Development & Execution|
|Brand Management||Target Marketing||Market Analysis & Pricing|
|Opportunity Analysis & Qualification||Internal & External Relationship Building||Sales Presentations & Closings|
ABC Corporation, Pontiac, MI (June 2006 – March 2008)
Senior Account Manager
- Successful Relationships with Boeing and received the “Boeing Outstanding Service Award
- I was inducted into the Circle of Excellence for job performance
- Continually outperformed annual quota assignments, 7 times over a 10 year period
- Exceeded monthly quota on more than 90 occasions over that same 10 year period
- In 2009 I led the Western Region in selling the Optimize It Program. The most profitable product we had to sell.
- Closing Ratio was near 95% after completing a demonstration or presenting a proposal or both
- The team concept was critical, system solutions sales were not only great for the direct sale but for the FM placement.
- Promoted to Channel Account Marketing Manager
- Day-to-day agency contact for LG Electronics’ business-to-business verticals for their commercial lines of flat-panel HDTV’s, network storage devices and entertainment network solutions. Oversaw development of strategy, conceptualization of print and interactive creative, and production responsibilities, of five unique advertising campaigns, while acting as intermediary with client partner agencies.
- Negotiated media barter agreements, the world’s first six star hotel and resort. Managed scripting, talent casting and production of supporting radio spots and the placement of print advertising within the top 10 national markets. Also responsible for tracking and reporting ROI through Analytics & hotel booking engine.
- Assisted in new business development by submitting proposals in response to RFP’s and delivering agency capability presentations that lead to $2M in gross billings as part of new business team.
- Oversaw interactive account deliverables including management of SEM & Analytics reporting, on-going SEO updating, RSS feeds, website development & maintenance, mobile applications, CRM and CMS data entry.
GHI Company, Auburn Hills, MI (February 2003 – June 2004)
Senior Account Manager
- Administered and implemented the launch of the new and innovative warranty protection plan for fine jewelry and watches to be offered.
- Negotiated contract with client including pricing and terms of contract as well as jewelry repair procedures.
- Conferred with key corporate decision-makers on the effectiveness of sales initiatives, and provided detailed technical sales data reports on a regular basis.
- Created and designed training materials; conducted sales training sessions; participated in creating strategic plans for product protection rollout & implementation.
- Selected to introduce the Care Plan by nationwide broadcast (via sattelite).
- Forecast and analyzed sales results and developed sales promotions by driving sales. Result–$10 million in retail sales in the first year (2003).
- Improve and execute cost efficient changes in the daily operations of the program.
- Introduced the new lifetime protection plan in all stores Jan 2008. During this plan’s first year, sales dollar increase of 50% in 2008 with over $52 Million in care plan sales.
- Worked continuously with corporate client to come up with new and innovative ideas to increase sales and enhance the protection plan program.
- Awarded several awards by JCP Corp. usually given to their corporate personnel
- Numerous certificates of recognition for exceptional performance.
- Collaborate with client to come up with new and innovative ideas on how to enhance the protection plan program and increase sales dollars.
- communicator with a proven ability in oral, written & interpersonal communication skills
- Exceptionally skilled in negotiating, listening, presentation and influential skills
- Dexterity to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Capacity to work and make decisions independently and as part of a management team
- Aptitude to recognize, analyze and rapidly trouble shoot complex issues and provide creative, innovative solutions
- Ability to remain poised and in-control in any situation
- Skilled in understanding, communicating and enforcing policies and procedures
- Time, Deadline Management and organizational skills
- Strong Computer Literacy: Microsoft Office, Delphi (rooms & catering), ACT, Lotus Notes, QuickBooks, Internet
- Elementary Spanish (4 years high school advanced placement Spanish)
Macomb Community College – Associate Degree of General Studies (2001)
Macomb Community College – Associate Degree Eligible of Applied Science in Respiratory Therapy (2002)
Central Michigan University – Enrolled – Bachelor Degree in Community Development (9 classes remain)
Hilton Hotel Corporation – Sales Training Program
Marriott Hotel Corporation – Sales Training Program