999 MAIN STREET, ANY TOWN, NY 99999
professional offering 5+ years of diversified experience. On a path to build a stable career with a thirst for knowledge and willingness to learn. Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills. Dedicated to achieving company and department goals with effectiveness and proficiency. Innate ability to learn quickly and meet or surpass company expectations. Able to focus on projects, develop strategies and meet or exceed deadlines. Strong rapport with personnel, clients, and associates based on knowledge, professionalism, and integrity.
ABC Inc., Any Town, NY
Junior Accountant Oct. 09 – Present
- Prepared weekly Account reconciliations for twenty supermarkets.
- Made and analyzed schedules for various cash related general ledger accounts such as Cash, Account Payable bank account, Coin, Counterfeit, Gift Cards and Certificates for each supermarket according to GAAP standards.
- Prepared and enter monthly journal entries.
XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY
Junior Accountant Sept. 07 – Sept. 09
- Confirm all incoming monetary files (Visa, MasterCard, Payments etc.) to be processed into production.
- Daily back end balancing to ensure all incoming and outgoing monetary transactions post to the AR system.
- Reconcile daily files against cash.
- Responsible for posting all GL entries for daily monetary .
- Monthly reconciling and settling of 3rd party vendor transactions.
- Create and maintain procedures for various functions within department.
- Back up for Department Manager when needed.
- Training and supporting team members.
BCD Inc., Any Town, NY
Junior Accountant Jun. 07 – Aug. 07
- Prepared and distributed Month end reports.
- Processed and maintain weekly Markups, down.
- Reconciled payroll accounts and accounts payable.
B.B.A., Finance, May. 08
New York University, New York, NY
Delta Upsilon International Fraternity Brother
- Bi-Lingual, English and Spanish. Able to read, write, speak both fluently.
- ability to sell, develop a close relationship with and retain clients.
- Great presentation skills, able to perform at a moment’s notice with energy and dexterity.
- Great understanding of economic, financial, and general business concepts and terminology.
- Solid analytical background and comfort with using data and information to create specific analyses.
- Knowledge of month end closing, P & L Analysis, Variance Analysis, Journal Entries, Reconciliation of accounts.
- Extensive knowledge of CRM, Accounts Payable, Receivables, Billing and Invoicing.
- Proficient with, Sales force, Oracle, Business Intelligence, Citrix, Quick Books, Paycheck, Lawson and AS400
- Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access.
- Quick learner, very detail oriented and versatile. Great team work skills.