999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999
Seeking a mid-entry level position to gain further experience in the field of Accounting.
- handled AP, AR, Reconciliation, etc.
- Experienced with Quick Books and Advance Excel.
- Trained and managed teams.
Financial Statement Analysis, Database Management, Business Information Systems, Corporate Strategy and Firm Valuation, Auditing, Intermediate Accounting, Leadership.
ABC Inc., Any Town, NY Sept – 2008 to May – 2009
- Reconciled over $900,000 in a million dollar project.
- Researched and approved students eligible for loans.
- Maintained and updated student database.
XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY Sept – 2003 to Apr – 2006
- Performed bookkeeping, made journal entries, reconciled GL and bank accounts on Quick Books Pro 2009.
- Prepared monthly P&L and BS for company .
- Processed payroll and issued pay checks for employees and contractors. Calculated payroll tax expenses.
- Assisted CPA in payroll and monthly sales tax preparation.
- Monitored the bank transactions. Made deposit weekly.
- Managed bills payment and prepared invoices.
- Adjusted entries and closed accounts at year end. Prepared form 1099-misc and 1096.
- Executed monthly physical inventory auditing.
- Provided customer service including interacting with customers and solving daily operating problems.
- Created accounting procedures document. Trained and advised 10 staffs and 2 accountants.
BCD Inc., Any Town, NY Feb – 2003 to Aug – 2003
- Organized invoices, analyzed and posted journal entries, ran checks for vendors and payroll weekly.
- Reconciled financial records and statements with General Ledger monthly.
- Reviewed and analyzed AP aging reports and verified with vendors.
- with vendors and clients regarding the open invoice balance and shipping standard.
Master of Science (Accounting), University of Arizona GPA: 3.00 May – 2003
- Quick Books
- MS Office
Diploma in Computer in Office Management.