999 Main Street
Any Town, NY 99999
Seeking an entry level position in the field of Accounting.
Entry Level Accountant ABC Inc., Any Town, NY March 2010- Present
- proper booking of operational business transactions into company’s general ledgers.
- Prepare invoices for high profile clients.
- Responsible for managing large client relationships.
- Developing and maintaining audit and internal control procedures.
- Develop and implement accounting policies, procedures, and internal controls to help strengthen the accounting and reporting structure.
- Input journal vouchers to pay appropriate .
- Test internal control and risk management functions.
- Prepare Billing for Project Accountant.
Entry Level Accountant
XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY January 2008- May 2008
- Managed and maintained Accounts Payable.
- Worked closely with vendors on a daily basis.
- Participated in projects that required great attention to detail and obtained knowledge of a wide range of accounting processes and practices.
Entry-Level Accountant February 2004- August 2007
BCD Inc., Any Town, NY
- Prepared journal entries for payroll, cash receipts, deferred income, and investment accounts.
- Perform bank reconciliations for operating, payroll, and disbursement accounts.
- Calculated end-of-year accrual expenses for salary, insurance, and prepaid expenses.
- Served as back-up for payroll and Accounts Payable associate.
- Analyzed and reconcile general ledger accounts and make necessary adjusting entries.
- Designed special schedules and reports for internal use.
- auditors with queries.
Bachelor of Science, Accounting GPA: 3.50/4 University of California, Santa Barbara December 2004
MS PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Access, Visio, and Peach Tree.
Accounting Association December 2004, University of California, Los Angeles