999 Main Street, Any town, NY – 99999
Tel: 999-999-9999 E-mail: email@example.com
To find a tax accountant position with a major CPA firm that practices accounting with emphasis on tax- preparation, tax research, client write-ups and client development.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
& Accounting Skills: AP, AR, General ledger, Journal entries, Bank Reconciliation, through financial statements.
Tax Skills: Preparation of Corporate, Partnership, Fiduciary, Individual, Charitable Organizations, Estate Tax returns, other Tax Related Forms as well as Tax Research.
Computer Skills: ProSystems fx, Engagement, Lacerte, AccPac, CCH & RIA Research, CFS, CSA, Quickbooks, PeachTree, Excel, Word, Lotus, QuattroPro, BNA, BNA Research, Super Forms, Fill N Print,
Word Processing Skills: Type 50 wpm.
Calculator: 10 key skills
1/07-9/09 ABC Inc. Any Town, NY
- Managed the financial statement, Bank and Accounts Reconciliations, General Bookkeeping, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Billing, Cash Management and Payroll preparation.
- Designed and implemented accounting policies and procedures resulting in increased efficiency and reduced cost of operation.
- Prepared corporate and individual tax return, and handled the checking, saving and investment accounts.
- Performed business analysis and report to understand financial performance by risk and key channel and partner sub-sectors that will be used to inform future investment decisions.
- Verified and Reconciled subsidiary accounts to ensure accuracy of general accounts.
- Maintenance of the fixed asset system. Reconcile and post depreciation on a monthly basis.
- Worked with internal and external auditors on an on-going basis.
- Involved in the computation of the risk associated with specific transactions and carried out quantitative analysis.
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with internal clients, external clients, and business partners.
- Analyzed bank’s market position and ran figures through complex modeling techniques to find value at risk (VAR) measurements.
- Assisted with special projects and performed other duties as assigned.
1/04-9/06 XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY
Chartered Certified Accountants
- Audited the accounts of Africa Connect Plc.
- Reviewed reported on the internal control, finance systems and human resources utilization of the Productive Safety Net Program of the Ministry of Finance and Economic Development (MoFED).
9/2000-9/03 BCD Inc. Any Town, NY
Audit, Accounts & Taxation Assistant
- Supervised and reviewed work of team of ten plus Accountants.
- Review and finalize the preparation of Final Accounts, Project Reports Projected Financial Statements, their appraisal and liasoning with Banks.
- Review and finalize income tax planning and filing of returns for Individuals, HUFs, Firms, Trusts and Limited Companies, Firms and Individuals.
- Indirect Taxes – Customs, Excise, Central Sales Tax and Bombay Sales Tax. Consulting with Regards to Service Tax and Professional Tax Matters.
- Supervise, direct and coordinate the efforts of Staff Auditors assigned to the audit engagement. Monitor and review engagement progress and completion.
- Statutory Audit of Companies, Nationalized Banks, Tax Audit of Companies, Partnership Firms & Proprietary Concerns, Audit of Public & Private Trusts.
Master of Professional Accountancy
Kelley School of Business, University of Colorado, Boulder.
Associate Chartered Accountant
Bachelor of Science, Vanderbilt University with a major in Financial Accounting