999 Main Street, Any town, NY – 99999
Aposition in the field of accounting and finance.
I am a well-qualified and highly experienced detail oriented accounting professional with an excellent employment history. I am a precise, accurate and organized professional accounting and financial manager with the ability to control numbers, “watchdog” all accounts and maintain corporate profitability by promoting and maintaining fiscal integrity.
March 18, 2010 – June 30, 2010 Accountant
ABC Inc., Any Town, NY
- Maintained client records through preparation of financial statements and tax preparation.
- Maintained construction client with revenue of $2M, including vendors, A and P, A and R and extensive inventory and job costing.
- Managed internal office and client time and billing.
- Created payroll on weekly basis, with included preparation of monthly and quarterly vouchers and returns.
- Prepared 100–150 individual 1040 tax returns, also inputted 1120 corporate and SBT tax returns.
- Provided software technical support for clients and internal office.
- Prepared Personal Property Tax returns for all clients.
- Prepared Sales, Use and Withholding vouchers monthly and annual tax returns for all business clients.
June 2009-March 2010 Operations Coordinator
XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY
- Oversee all incoming exams via mail and fax to be graded.
- Established operation objectives and priorities, consulted with other and staff regarding contracts.
- Maintained records of all pass and fail exams on a daily basis as well as overseeing course evaluations and certificates.
July 2007- Dec. 2008 Senior Accountant
BCD Inc., Any Town, NY
- Coordinated the development and preparation of audit schedules with Financial Reporting. Re-designed schedules, saving the company approximately 250 accountant hours per quarter. Received Quarterly Award for this achievement.
- Reconciled the West region balance sheet accounts and recorded subsequent clean up entries.
- Developed an automated process to populate an Excel template utilized for month end income statement analysis. Led income statement analysis of 2 business units to confirm all necessary adjustments were recorded prior to the accounting books closing.
BS IN MANAGEMENT WITH ACCOUNTING MAJOR – Northwestern University
education courses: Accreditation in Business & Finance Management, Microsoft Office, Human Resources (personnel, labor laws & benefits), Payroll and related tax reporting. Institute of Management Accountants: GAAP studies.
QuickBooks CMAS and MAS90 Viaduct 2000 (Construction and Lumber)
YARDI TENMAN Software REDSHAW (insurance)
REALWORLD TENANT PRO (Accounting, Property Management & Payroll)
Payroll Software (ADP, Paychex, Computerseach)
MICROSOFT OFFICE – WORD, EXCEL, OUTLOOK, ACCESS, POWERPOINT & INTEGRATION