999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel 999-999-9999
Cell phone 999-999-9999
ACCOUNTANT, STAFF ACCOUNTANT, FULL CHARGE BOOKKEEPER AND GENERAL LEDGER ACCOUNTANT
I have long year exposure & extensive knowledge in bookkeeping jobs, account analysis, payroll, bank reconciliation, AR, AP, Inventory, Check Disbursement, General Ledger analysis & reconciliation, audits, control, month end closing, Financial Statements.
Job Title: Accountant
Employer: ABC Inc. Any Town, NY 99999
Date: Jan 14, 2008 – March 13, 2009
- Cost Center Summaries by downloading from SAP into Excel 2003.
- Prepared reports on projects for project managers to view actual costs.
- Prepare hours report for managers by downloading employee hours.
Job Title: Accountant
Employer: XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY 99999
Date: May 15,2006 – Oct 12, 2007
- Produced and reconciled monthly productivity reports.
- Prepared Excel reports for monthly financial package.
- Reconciled and analyzed general ledger .
- Executed accounts payable cycle.
- Managed accounts receivable.
- Performed all banking related tasks.
- Prepared journal entries.
- Docketed legal deadlines.
- Created monthly work papers and schedules.
- Reviewed and reconciled vendor statements.
- Prepared 1099 statements.
Job Title: Accounting Assistant to the Controller
Employer: BCD Inc., Any Town, NY,99999
Date: 12/03 to 01/06
- General Ledger accountant for 5 subsidiary companies.
- Responsible for all bank, line of credit and loan reconciliations.
- Preparation of all PBC lists for independent CPA firm review.
- Prepare and submit 1099 information for all companies.
- Responsible for all property tax filings for all companies.
- Preparation of all monthly, quarterly and yearend financial reports for executive review.
- Maintain DMV files for Company’s truck and trailer fleet.
- Internal auditor for AP, AR and PR functions for all companies.
- Assisted in setup of e-billing and e-payment to expedite AR and AP timeframe.
- analysis and research for executive committee.
BOOKKEEPING , AP, AR, CASH, GENERAL LEDGER ANALYSIS, ANALYTICAL THINKING, BANK RECONCILIATION, ACCOUNT BALANCING AND RECON, COMPUTER LITERATE – Excel, Word, Outlook, QuickBooks PRO, QUICKBOOK ONLINE EDITION, MAS 90, Landmark, Paychecks, Prime pay, ADP, UGS System and Star builder.
Bachelor in Accountancy, University of California, San Francisco.
Available upon request